Scrap Metal, Recycling and Refuse Machinery
Bobcat provides top flight professional equipment for recyclers and operators in the scrap metal business. As one of the country’s top suppliers of Bobcat solutions, we deliver machines that provide safety and efficiency in your scrap metal operation. Our machines do the job, and you get the credit!
From Skid-Steer Loaders that withstand the rugged demands of a scrap yard to pallet forks that transfer packaged, bulky scrap from one location to another, our Bobcat equipment are both durable and dependable!
With each Bobcat machine, you have an easy to run, rugged way to haul and transfer materials. Most of our customers in this industry have rated the following equipment solutions as the most useful for all work-related tasks:
- Compact Track Loaders – Bobcat CTLs bring complete workability to your scrap yard. Low ground pressure and high ROC advance a compact loader that can cross your yard with minimal damage. Also, it features a solid-mounted undercarriage that provides consistent tracking for extra pushing power and smoother operation. One tough animal that delivers anytime – regardless of weather or ground conditions!
- Skid-Steer Loaders – Bobcat Skid-Steer Loaders provide more machine options than any competitor. Designed to access areas that larger equipment cannot, these machines also have transverse mounted engines for better serviceability. Current vertical path units facilitate lifting, carrying and loading.
Each Bobcat attachment brings more versatility to your scrap metal yard. By reducing the need for dedicated machines, you can cut down on operational expenses and increase your profitability.
- Utility Grapple – The Bobcat Utility Grapple grabs and clears unwanted scraps and other debris.
- Buckets – Easily handle a wide array of jobs and haul scrap metal and other large items.
- Sweeper – Clear the ground and working areas. Also helps collect and clear other debris.
- Pallet Forks – Move bulky, bagged or palletized materials quickly and easily with minimum effort.
- Clamp – Simplifies removal of scrap and loading of debris.
- Angle Brooms – Sweeps walkways, warehouses, shops, and more to collect unwanted garbage.
From recycling to test range cleanup, Bobcat provides a machine for every problem. Count on the Number 1 industrial brand that’s increasingly used by hundreds of scrap metal businesses.
Contact Us today for a FREE Demo of any of our Bobcat equipment!