We deliver a complete range of industry-leading Bobcat equipment for dedicated demolition contractors. Burly Bobcat machines deftly tear down buildings and structures, so you can realize top efficiency and performance at your demo sites.
Whether you’re a full-time demolition contractor or a construction industry player who needs to make way for new projects, Bobcat Advantage gets you going at minimum expense and maximum productivity.
Bobcat compact equipment can be used to demolish in areas not accessible by larger equipment. For instance, in tight residential areas and inside commercial buildings. Each Bobcat machine is a tough animal, designed to help you get an easy going while breaking up flatwork, demolishing and shearing metal, wood, and ceiling structures, as well as sorting, hauling and loading construction waste for recycling or disposal.
Most demo contractors we have worked with prefer and recommend the following equipment solutions.
- Skid-Steer Loaders – powerful Bobcat SSLs can be equipped with grapples, buckets and breaker attachments for a total showdown at your demo site. These powerful beasts are very safe, equipped with the Bobcat Special Application Kit and come in handy when taking out materials and sorting steel. Bobcat’s Bucket Positioning feature helps keep the bucket level during loading of demolition waste. Furnished with ROPS/FOPS (level 1) canopies standard and a highly durable steel tailgate, boom design, and cylinders.
- Compact Track Loaders – second most used piece of equipment with demolition contractors. Bobcat CTLs carry all the options available in the Skid-Steer Loaders. The track, however, eliminates the possibility of flat tires. This can be a considerable benefit in some work sites.
- Compact Excavators – sturdy excavating machines equipped with ROPS/TOPS safety standard, with a Falling Object Guard Structure (FOGS) also available. Our smaller excavators are especially popular for interior work – you don’t have to transport that large excavator for small residential and commercial projects. These machines are highly versatile. They can perform tasks on big projects, freeing up larger machines. With the optional breaker attachments and steel tracks, you have complete excavation capacity for your next demo project.
- Mini Track Loaders – Bobcat mini track loaders are just 36” wide. With 5.2 psi ground pressure, they prove to be a common sense companion for working interior jobs. Widely used for specialty projects such as demo openings for new doors or windows on concrete buildings.
- Toolcat Work Machine – Bobcat Toolcat Work Machine is a practical addition that can bring increased capacity to various demolition jobs. It features an AWS mode that provides tighter turning radius than most golf cars, which means you get high maneuverability. The 2-speed and passenger design mean that you can transport materials and two workers at 18 mph. Compatible with 40+ front mounted changeable attachments for increased delivery versatility. The four-wheel drive with horsepower management and hydrostatic traction control makes this machine even more functional.
Our Bobcat Attachments
We have a considerable range of proper Bobcat attachments that increase your versatility and minimize the need for dedicated equipment.
- Industrial Bucket Grapple – must-have accessory for demolition contractors. Helps with sorting, cleaning up and loading of demo waste.
- Industrial Folk Grapple – allows weight to fall through bottom tines to ease sorting of demo waste, and reduce weight dumping fees.
- Breakers – easily break up some of the toughest surfaces without losing durability. Can be attached to loaders or excavators. Note: Breakers should be properly operated and maintained to prolong life.
- Auger – Bobcat Augers dig holes with speed and plumb-line accuracy. Get that extra foot of dig depth than you’d get with a standard unit.
- Snow Blade – angles the blade both right and left up to 30 degrees to push and move snow for better accessibility to sites.
- Angle Broom – handy attachment to clean dirt left behind after large debris has been removed. Used with a water kit to minimize dust.
Equip yourself with enough Bobcat equipment to match any demo job that you encounter.
Give us a call at 1.888.637.7368 to book a FREE demo for any of our Bobcat compact equipment!